RELICON PUR 33 - Two-component polyurethane cast resin Resin-33-B-SF
- In a practical, transparent two-chamber pouch
- Colour changes from blue to green whilst mixing
- Safe-Filling system (SF)
- Excellent flow properties, low volume shrinkage
- Cold curing and very hydrophobic, to cast under the influence of water
- High hydrolytic stability and good curing at low temperatures
- UV, ageing and weather resistant
- Outstanding impact strength and resistance to moisture and atmospheric corrosion
- Excellent adhesion to polymeric cables and wires made of PVC, XLPE, PE, EPR
- SVHC-free, contains no hazardous substances, the cured product can be disposed of with house hold waste
- Halogen free
- Long shelf life, 4 years from manufacture
RELICON PUR 33 is a cold-hardening, universally applicable two-component polyurethane cast resin for the low-voltage range. This very hydrophobic cast resin was developed for the electrical insulation and mechanical protection of cable joints. RELICON PUR 33 has the classification of LMP-W and LI-W according to CENELEC HD 631.1 S2. After hardening, RELICON PUR 33 is characterised by its outstanding resistance to impact as well as by its resistance to dampness and atmospheric corrosion. A homogeneous mixing process becomes visible through the patented change of colour from blue to green.
Mechanical protection and electrical insulation for low-voltage joints indoors and outdoors as well as for casting under water.
|ELV compliant Dir. Art. 4 (2)
||Polyurethane resin 33 (PUR33)
|Operating Temperature - °C
||-25 °C to +120 °C
||Cenelec HD 631.1 S2:2007-12
||1.37 g/cm³, 20 °C (DIN EN ISO 2811-2)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review