300mm x 4.8mm UV Nylon Ties Pk100
Notify me when back in stock
Product: 300mm x 4.8mm Bag 100
Cable Ties – CTUV Ascend Vydyne and Nylon 6/6
Securing hoses, cables, poles and pipes etc in outdoor environments.
- UV endurance beyond 7 years outdoors
- One piece injection moulded
- Flame retardant to comply with UL94V-2
- Halogen free
|Minimum Bundle Diameter||3mm|
|Maximum Bundle Diameter||81mm|
|Minimum Loop Tensile Strength||220N / 22kg|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+ 85°C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||- 40°C|
|Minimum Installation Temperature||- 10°C|
- UV BLACK: Polyamide 6/6 Dupont Zytel 105BK or Ascend Vydyen 25WSP
- Flammability of raw material : UL 94 - V2
- Humidity absorption: 2.7% - 2.8% (@ 23° C - 50% R.H.)
- Installation temperature: -10°C / +85°C
- Working temperature: -40°C / +85°C
- Max sustainable temperature for short time: +110°C
- Good resistance to bases, oils, greases, oil derivates, chloride solvents. Limited resistance to acids. Not resistant to phenols.
- Products are tested in accordance to EN
- 62275 "Cable ties for Electrical Installation" & UL 62275
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories): File E 469183, STANDARD: UL62275
- RoHS: Directive 2011/65/EU
- PAHs: Based on EN14372:2004,
- REACH: SVHC screening is performed according to:
Eighty four (84) substances in the Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) for authorization published by European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) on and before June 18, 2012 regarding Regulation (EC) No1907/2006 concerning the REACH.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.