Product: 200mm x 4.6mm Green Polyester Coated Bag of 100
Cable Ties – SST 316 Stainless Steel
Securing hoses, cables, poles and pipes etc in harsh environments.
- Smooth rounded edges help ensure safe handling
- Self locking ball speeds installation
- Flame retardant to comply with UL94V-2
- UV Resistant
- Halogen free
Minimum Bundle Diameter: 15mm
Maximum Bundle Diameter: 50mm
Minimum Loop Tensile Strength: 450N / 45kg
Maximum Operating Temperature: +85°C
Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40°C
Minimum Installation Temperature: - 10°C
Polyester powder coating is a dry material sprayed onto a work piece and then cured to form a protective covering. This method of covering and protecting objects has a number of advantages over conventional wet coverings.
- Polyester powder coating creates a stronger and more durable finish and is more economical and safer for the environment than many forms of liquid coatings.
- Polyester powder coating is designed for external use and the most characteristic feature of polyester powder coatings is the very good colour and gloss retention in outdoor exposure, where UV stability and weather resistance is required
- Polyester Powder Coatings provide smooth texture and resistance against corrosion to a metal.
- Polyester Powder Coating provides longer shelf life and provides excellent hard protection.
Products are UL Listed to Standard UL62275
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.