Wagner FURNO-750 HEAT GUN - Quick Start, Removable Heat Shield
The Furno 750 is a professional electronically controlled heat gun with a range of tools plus a robust carry case. Ergonomically designed to feel balanced at all times, reducing fatigue. Features include, variable digital temperature settings with memory, 6 air flow settings, and cool down mode. Rear stabilisers provide upright support ensuring safety in stationary applications.
This product carries a 3+2 extra years warranty, see below.
- Lightweight and verstile
- Removeable heat shield for accessing tight spaces
- Dual stabalisers allow the Furno 300 to stand upright for safe, hands-free operation
- Quick start with rapid heating
- 2 airflow settings greater control
- Accessories include, case, concentrator nozzle, hook nozzle, wide and glass protection nozzles, 5 in 1 scraper tool
Click for Warranty Registration
- Model Name: Wagner Furno 750 Heat Gun
- Model Number: 2359361
- Case Material - High Grade Polypropylene
- Product Dimensions (mm): W:385 H:285 L:118
- Weight: 2.57kg
- Maximum Power 2000W
- Temperature Range 50°C to 630°C
- Temperature Settings Fully Adjustable
- Air Flow Settings 6
- Air Flow Capacity: 820 l/min
- Cable Length 1.8m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.