RELICON Religel Silicone Gel 2 Part 1 Litre, (500ml per bottle)
- Bottles or canisters incl. measuring cup and mixing stick
- Homogenous mixture indicated by green-coloured component B
- Can be used flexibly, in smaller quantities, mixing ratio 1:1
- Excellent flow properties
- Soft elastic, vibration absorbing, removable
- Outstanding insulating properties
- Non-toxic, free of isocyanate
- SVHC-free, contains no hazardous substances, the cured product can be disposed of with house hold waste
- Halogen free
RELICON Religel is a transparent, elastic two-component silicone gel. It is delivered in practical transparent bottles or canisters. It is particularly suited to fill junction boxes in low-voltage applications. After curing, RELICON Religel gives excellent resistance to moisture, has high insulating properties and very good chemical resistance.
Application: Electrical insulation and moisture protection for low-voltage applications, particularly suitable for insulating cables and wires in junction boxes.
||Transparent (CL), Green (GN)
||0.97 g/cm³, 20 °C (DIN EN ISO 2811-2)
|ELV compliant Dir. Art. 4 (2)
||Silicone gel Religel (SIG)
|Operating Temperature - °C
||-40 °C to +140 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review