RELICON Two-component gel Gel-100
Available in 250ml and 600ml cartridges
- Cartridge with mixing nozzle for use with standard cartridge applicator gun
- Excellent flow properties
- Soft elastic, vibration absorbing, removable
- Outstanding insulating properties
- Cures without developing heat
- Saltwater resistant
- Non-toxic, free of silicone and isocyanate
- SVHC-free, contains no hazardous substances, the cured product can be disposed of with house hold waste
- Halogen free
RELICON KH 100 is a transparent, removable, saltwater resistant, flexible two-component gel based on hydrocarbon resins in trade standard cartridges. It is especially suitable for use with junction boxes in the low-voltage range, located in a humid area or in the ground.
After curing, RELICON KH 100 is characterised by its excellent resistance to moisture and very good insulating properties as well as good chemical resistance.
Electrical insulation and moisture protection for the low-voltage networks. Particularly suitable for filling of cable junction boxes.
||Transparent (CL), Orange (OG)
||0.95 g/cm³, 20 °C (DIN EN ISO 2811-2)
|ELV compliant Dir. Art. 4 (2)
||Gel KH 100 (KH100)
|Operating Temperature - °C
||-40 °C to +90 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review