RELICON Reliseal Gel Joint with Connectors
Gel shell filled with RELICON Gel Screw system cable-gland for strain relief. Reduction gaskets for various cable diameters, instructions, connectors that accept 3 x 4mm² to 5 x 10mm² hex key links
- Moulding shell: one piece, re-openable, impact-proof, flame retardant
- Perfect strain relief provided by patented cable gland system
- Protection class IP68, 10 m
- Filled with RELICON non-toxic gel, high dielectric strength
- No mixing, easy to install
- UV, ageing and weather resistant
- Unlimited shelf life
- With connector, ready to assembly
- Tested according to EN 60529:1991
Reliseal gel cable joints are suitable for cable connections under extreme conditions, outdoors and underground. They are universal straight-through joints with a protection class IP68 and consist of a solid polypropylene shell (PP) filled with RELICON gel. The system is tested according to EN 60529:1991. They can be used for jointing on polymeric cables and wires made of PVC, XLPE, PE, EPR, etc. Reliseal fulfils the highest requirements for electrical installations and offers mechanical protection, insulation and sealing in one work step. The installer saves time and requires no special installation tools.
Used in low-voltage electrical networks as straight-through joint. In general connections in industrial buildings, underground, submerged, outdoor, indoor and in wiring ducts.
|ELV compliant Dir. Art. 4 (2)
||Polypropylene (PP), Silicone (SI)
|Operating Temperature - °C
||-20 °C to +90 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review