Product: Cable Joint Kits for Submersible Pumps
- HSPK15 - 4 x 1.5mm² Links
- HSPK25 - 4 x 2.5mm² Links
- HSPK4 - 4 x 4mm² Links
- HSPK6 - 4 x 6mm² Links
- HSPKU - 4 of each 1.5, 2.5, 4, and 6mm² Links
- HSPKW - 4 of each 6mm² and 10mm² Links
- HSPKX - 4 of each 1.5, 2.5, 4, 6 and 10mm² Links
Designed to accommodate the flat ribbon cable from submersible pumps to circular cable.
1mm² through to 10mm² conductors in up to four core cables.
- Tested to IPX8 AS60529 Report Number M2103025
- Resistance to copper corrosion and fungus
- Hot melt adhesive for effective water and environmental sealing
- High shrink ratio tubes
- Rated to 600VAC
- Copper links
- 4 x RDW dual wall heat shrink pieces
- A 400mm length of special high shrink ratio 30/8 medium wall heat shrink with heavy adhesive lining
- Preparation alcohol wipe
- Sand paper
|HSPKU Component Specifications|
|Copper Links||99.9% Purity Copper - annealed & tinned|
|RDW Heat Shrink||ASTM-D2671 | UL224 | IEC 60243 | IEC60093|
|RMW Heat Shrink||IEC | ASTM | BS6910-1|
|Softening Point 85°C - Test method GB/T4507
160°C Adhibit 14,500MPa - Test method Brookfield
PE-PE 180° Peel Off Strength 66N/25mm² - Test method GB/T2790
PE-Steel 180°C Peel Off Strength 87N/25mm² - Test method GB/T2790
|HSPKU Standards When Assembled Correctly|
|Report Number||M2103025 Click here to open full report|
|Test Standard||AS 60529: 2004 IPX8|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.