RELICON Gel Joint & Connector Main 2x0.35 to 2x0.75mm²
Relilight gel technology offers several advantages and it's quick and easy.
- Cable minimum 2 x 0.35mm² to a maximum of 2 x 0.75mm²
- Cable Outside diameter 4.8 to 6mm
- Connector included
- Two- part, black moulding shells
- Flame-retardant shell moulds according to UL94 V0
- Safety class IP68
- Voltage class 250V, 6A
- Good insulating properties through the use of RELICON gel
- Non-toxic gel
- Easy to install
- Resistant to ageing
- Temperature-resistant from -30°C to 130°C
- Unlimited storage life
- Certified according to DIN EN 60998-2-1:2004
- Incl. connector block
Relilight gel cable joints are designed for light installations, especially LED lighting. They are tested according to EN 60998-2-1: 2004 and offer IP68 protection class.
|ELV compliant Dir. Art. 4 (2)
||Polyamide 6.6 V0 (PA66V0), Silicone (SI)
|Operating Temperature - °C
||-30 °C to +130 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review