RELICON Relifix gel technology offers several advantages and it's quick and easy.
- Cable minimum 3 x 0.5mm² to a maximum of 3 x 2.5mm²
- Connector included
- Moulding shell: One piece, coloured, re-openable, impact-proof, flame retardant
- Filled with Relicon non-toxic gel, high dielectric strength
- No mixing, easy to install
- UV, ageing and weather resistant
- Unlimited shelf life
- With connector, ready for assembly
- Certified according to EN 50393 (corresponds to DIN VDE 0278-393)
RELICON Relifix gel technology offers several advantages. It is quick and easy to install. The moulding shells are provided with a film hinge and are made from thick-walled, tough and impact resistant polypropylene (PP). The Relicon gel in the shells insulates and seals the complete connection as the joint is closed. Depending on the connector type, Relifix can be used as a universal straight-through or branch joint. It is suitable for jointing on polymeric cables and wires made of PVC, XLPE, PE, EPR etc.
Used in low-voltage electrical networks as straight-through and/or branch joint, e.g. underground, submerged, outdoor, indoor and wiring ducts.
|ELV compliant Dir. Art. 4 (2)
||Polypropylene (PP), Silicone (SI)
|Operating Temperature - °C
||-20 °C to +90 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review