RELICON Y-Line SF
Resin Kit 10 to 24mm Cable OD Branch Joint
Main minimum of 3 x 1.5mm² to a maximum of 4 x 10mm² cables, 10 to 24mm OD
Branch minimum of 3 x 1.5mm² to a maximum of 4 x 4mm² cables, 10 to 24mm OD
- Two-part, impact-proof, transparent moulding shells
- Compact, optimized dimensions
- Standard cable diameters indicated on the shells
- Safe-Filling system (SF)
- Immediately ready for use
- Longitudinally and transversely watertight
- Joint can be cast under influence of water
- Connectors not included
RELICON straight-through joints are made for installations in low-voltage electrical networks. They are suitable for jointing on polymeric cables and wires made of PVC, XLPE, PE, EPR and utility cables.
Connections in industrial buildings, power supply in the ground, outdoors and in the water.
Cast resin PUR 33 Two-chamber pouch, transparent Moulding shells, transparent SF-system and nozzle Protective gloves, emery cloth, installation instructions HelaTape vinyl electrical tape.
|ELV compliant Dir. Art. 4 (2)
||Polyurethane resin 33 (PUR33)
|Voltage Range ETIM
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Red2go Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review